• Employee Life Cycle Management - Provide HRM support (hiring, training, performance management, annual appraisals, HR operations, grievance management and exit management, Employee Engagement).
• Performance Management-Enable Performance Management (effective management of High Potential employees as well as laggards), Quarterly / Annual Appraisal management Enable Career Development as well as Succession Planning while constantly improving the KRA’s to reflect a transparent and objective rewards program.
• Lead key corporate projects for the relevant business vertical (corp. office, factories & R&D) i.e. 360 degree reviews, cross functional feedback.
• Partners with business leaders, to enhance the employee experience for all phases of the employment lifecycle (attracting, developing, retaining) within the organization.
• Co-ordinate the vertical’s hiring and training requirements with the business leaders in line with business requirements and ensure closures with the specialist hiring and training team.
• Upskilling of business managers - best practices in both individual and collective change processes.
• Partner closely with the Corporate Shared Services team as well as Legal counsel to ensure policies and procedures comply with local and regional legislation and best practices - and are understood and applied consistently by managers as well as employees.
• Supports the implementation of company’s core values and cultures and supports the implementation of structures and strategies to improve individual and organizational performance.
• Strategic partner - Participate in the development of the department's common objectives and plans as a strategic partner, but particularly from the perspective of the impact on people.
• MBA in HRM or equivalent
• 2-4 years of HR executive or BP experience in Pharma / FMCG or manufacturing company.
• Strong financial and business reporting skills.
• Strong presentation, and verbal and written communication skills.
• Fluency in English (speaking, reading and business professional writing).
• Must be highly flexible and self-motivated, and be able to take full ownership of projects and deliver a quality end-product with minimum guidance.
• Proficiency in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
• Excellent team worker.
• High learnability and adaptability to dynamic work environment.
• Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity.
• Ability to work in a cross functional team environment, both independently and as part of a team.