Product managers are responsible for guiding the success of a product and leading the cross-functional team that is responsible for improving it. Product managers provide the deep product expertise needed to lead the organization and make strategic product decisions. The role spans many activities from strategic to tactical. The product manager owns the roadmap and must prioritize building what matters most to achieve the strategic goals and initiatives behind the product.
- Responsible for driving growth of brand portfolio/launch of new products
- Spearheading brand performance and growth based on strong customer insights
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including medical, marketing, sales, training as well as manufacturing to take assigned brands in the new orbit
- Develop and implement innovative promotional programs to differentiate assigned brands in highly competitive market segments
- Focused efforts on KOL development to shape understanding of the disease area with the help of leading KOLs
- Manage internal and external communication to create a high share of voice for assigned brands
- Motivate sales colleagues to outperform on the assigned brands
- Responsible for Sales and market share gain through strategic brand planning process driven by effective execution rigor
- Tracking brand sales and advertising expenditure to achieve profitable growth
- Identify need gaps in the marketplace to augment the assigned portfolio of brands
- Collaborate with the Product management team to help surpass team objectives and common goals and leverage synergies across teams.
- B.Pharm/ B.Sc. / M. Sc.. MBA in marketing would be preferred
- Good knowledge of MS Powerpoint / MS excel is essential
- 5 – 8 years of successful brand management experience
- The candidate must be flexible for extensive traveling.
- Candidates with prior experience in handling Cardio Diabeto brands would be given preference.