The role of the Product Executive is to contribute to the development of the product market strategy, define new product requirements, and drive new product development to grow products in-line with company’s business goals. The Product Executive will be responsible for developing the roadmap for their product/service line across the full product life cycle, with the Product & Market Lead.
- Brand Management and developing marketing strategies to build them.
- Responsible for new product launching in different areas.
- Planning and Design promotional material / tools to support the sales / marketing objectives with cost effectiveness.
- Develop strategy and appropriate media plans to periodically review the success of the inputs.
- Joint field work with the field staff to develop the territories and to understand the market dynamics and demand, identifying market opportunities for brand building.
- Handling Doctor Interaction/ CMEs
- Monitor campaigns for sales promotion.
- Train, motivate and guide the field force to ensure the continuous growth of the brand.
- Sending regular motivational circulars to the field staff & business partners.
- Coordinate with Distribution department for allocation of products.
- The job requires extensive traveling all over India.
- Min Work Experience 1 to 5 yrs
- Candidate must be B. Pharma. Preferably with MBA-Marketing.
- Candidates having relevant experience in Product Management Team in Pharma
- The candidate must be flexible for extensive traveling.