Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deliver comprehensive brand knowledge and skills induction to new Sales Officers (SOs) both offline and online.
- Deliver relevant selling skills module based upon field situations.
- Assessing training needs of SOs and develop need based training content and modules.
- Provide feedback to Field Managers and Head – Learning & Development on competency development and suggest way forward.
- Prepare quarterly and annual Training plans in consultation with Head – Learning & Development based on field requirements.
- Conduct regular On-going evaluation of progress (Online Tests) as well as follow through of all training interventions.
- Assist Marketing team in briefings/ cycle meetings/ product knowledge rollouts/refreshers and evaluations as per need.
- Assist in recruitment of new Medical representatives.
Qualifications & Work experience:
- Minimum Qualifications – BSc/ B.Pharm/ M.Pharm.
- MBA preferable but not mandatory.
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience in pharmaceutical sales function.
- At least 2 years of experience as Training Manager in a reputed Pharma company.
- Have a good understanding of the Sales Training Models
- Possess Strong Training Skills/ Coaching Skills
- Have great Communication, Presentation and Facilitation Skills
- Have great Influencing ability
- Dimensions – Product Knowledge/ Disease Knowledge / Competencies / Standard Work practices